In Random Thoughts

Books & Pencils

Hi! It's been a long time since i wrote my last writing, and i just realize that i should write something despite the lack of energy i have that just wasted from too much preparing for the national examination and SBMPTN. Well, as you know it's getting closer to the day, the day that i have to let go of school and step ahead to the next stage, yes, that's true, the university.


I wanted to talk about my school life. Now i am on the point of real mad confusedness that every 3rd grade of high school students talked about. First, lets just turn back time when i first entered senior year. The first point is my friends, they be like, where should i go? what major do i have to take? and blah blah blah and  i remember that i was so happy, focused, really straight forward and well planned for my university and studies. All the positive energy in me are burning still. I already knew what major for me and the university i'll take, but now, today, as we know that it's getting closer to the day of SBMPTN and stuff, i lost track. It feels like all i can see is a dark future, my plan for the study all messed up because of one and many factors.

Fyi, i wanted to take engineering school and on the other side, i wanted to take the international relations studies TOO. Because i have a big interest in that though, in fact, as i see studying IR is my kind of thing. I wanted to be in a part of world's organization and caring about world's problem; war, terrorism, global warming, hunger, etc. 
But in my point of view, to be in the world organization, i have to study the real major like for example, the iceberg analyst for the global warming issue, they should be entering maybe the environmental engineering or something that related to that so they could just that easy to enter the organization because they already knew what categorize of their job desk that they'll take. And now i have no plan for my future, for now, i hope.

And yes i know, i should rather study to achieve my dreams than confusing what will i take in the uni but don't you know that super extremely hard problem that haven't been solved just like jsfsalicnidspj they're running out of my head every single day. I should better setting everything up because everyone else is preparing for their running too, to reach the uni and major they'll take. I hope everything will be easy and the choice is in God's hand. Well bye, everyone is on their way to the running track! Wish me a bunch of luck!





So, what do you guys think the major that i have to take?



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment