In Random Thoughts

What Really Leads To Success?



I read lots of people confusions and worries about their future. About how it gonna be, will they survive,
or even worse, the blankness about their future. For example like they haven't plan any goals yet for themselves.

But on the other side, seeing from the older generations, there are lots of successful people too out there with their own ways. Either from Architecture, environment, medical, business, law, etc.

But then i started to worry about mine too. Will i be a successful person? I want to be a valuable person. I want to make something big. Because i am here for a reason. But how? how can i reach that?

I have just watched one of my favourite Youtube channel, TED-Ed. The video talks about how to be a successful person.

These are some points from the video:
1. Love what you do
2. Work really hard
3. Focus on one thing not everything
4. Keep pushing yourself
5. Put good ideas
6. Improving yourself from what you do
7. Serve other something that value because something isn't just about me, me, me.
8. Persist because there's no overnight success

How much effort you put in = the amount of success you will have.

From the point number five, when you feel like giving up, just keep reminding yourself that being successful makes you a happier person.

I or we might not be successful yet but this may be one of my little notes to reach our dreams!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment