In Interesting Books Random Thoughts

Reading Fiction

I really love reading books, especially fiction novels. I never stop reading them and enjoy it. But lately I feel like why did I read such thing? It’s just a fiction and there’s nothing scientific in it. Reading one fiction is such a waste of time. So I stopped and I decided to read more articles, scientific books, and some kind of that. And I feel so curious, is it true that there’s no good in reading fictions?


So I searched on Google and put my keywords on..
“Reading Fiction..” and there’s one topic that pops into my eyes, “Reading Fiction Improves Brain Connectivity and Function”. Wow what a nice title you got there, so I click the link that put me into this website https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201401/reading-fiction-improves-brain-connectivity-and-function

I started to read and I’ll tell you guys what it says on the article,

From the article above, It says that reading fiction can make you feel how everyone else feeling.

Well for me, it’s true, I am that one kind of girl who really care about what other people think & feels. My psychology test has proved that. Maybe the main cause is because I read lots and lots books since I was little. I read anything, i’m not picky if it comes to books. Or reading materials.
Another case is, if you read books, you knew lots of different things than other who doesn’t read. Like lots of feeling from different story and point of view that you may have not found in your daily life yet.

Reading improves brain connectivity
“The changes by reading a novel registered in the left temporal cortex.”


The conclusion is, the more you read a novel you knew how to be in other people’s shoes. Because you’ve read lots of situations in it. And second, reading can make you forget the troubles you got in your life. Well at least you could escape from it for a little time, am I right?


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment