In Random Thoughts

Sounds

I stand in between two huge walls
It pushing me
It's hard for me to breathe, the lack of oxygen i had, making me feels like i'm about to gone away
No where to run 
The only choice i had is to fly away to the sky 
But the pain i had to vanish these two walls is very challenging 
The dark hollow in front of me, it keep calling my name 
Seems like wanting me to go there
Sometimes i feel like giving up and fly away 
But 

The sound that calls my name, the sound of whatever could happen
I smell magical things live in that darkness in front of me 
So then, i decided, to just keep walking in between the dark path that could bring me anywhere,
maybe it could be magical that leads to happiness


Or maybe 
Worse.






We don't know what's gonna happen next but, 
We'll see, soon.



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment